According to ESPN reports , the Detroit Lions defensive tackle Enda Mu hole - the Soviet Union (Ndamukong Suh) due to the impact on Sunday 's game in Cleveland Browns quarterback Brandon - Vuitton and fined $ 31,500 by the Union . This is the second time this season, Soviet Union suffered the penalty of his career in the seventh , which does not include the 2011 season because he stepped on the Green Bay Packers protect front Avon - Dietrich Smith was suspended for two penalties . Just punished the former Soviet also said he felt his whole career in the microscope ,Ralph Lauren Pas Cher. "People have been observed with a microscope at me ," said Sue . " I think since I entered the league since 2010 is true , because I was first-round pick . Everybody look at me with a microscope , from the media , NFL, little children come to anyone ." On the pitch, the Soviet Union has since hit quarterback Jay - Cutler , Jack - Delhomme , Andy - Dalton , Matt - Schaub and offensive lineman John - Sullivan and was the league 's fine. The last time he was punished because of the impact Vikings Sullivan , was fined $ 100,000 league .