Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Are Gun proponents afraid that their arguments would not stand up to scrutiny in courts?

Why are they so worried about a ban on assault weapons when we have a Supreme Court and a Judiciary Branch of Government that interprets the Constitution. Surely if their arguments had merit the courts would not allow such a ban if it were Unconstitutional.

Let the court decide if assault weapons are Constitutionally protected. Same goes for Background checks and High Capacity delivery components. I am pretty sure that they won't like the answers they get.
    No, I did not mean semi-automatics, some of them may be just fine. That would be up to our elected officials to determine. The same way we banned automatic weapons. Those who think that any arms is what the Constitution meant, that is already proven wrong by the Supreme Court who determines what the Constitution means. It is their job to interpret it as they see fit. That is in the Constitution as well...read it. PS the Constitution is not a relic that never changes, we have amended it many many times and we can amend it again if we see fit.

Real Member

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Address Book2 Rondo to g

According to MassLive reported that the original plan to let the Boston Celtics Rajon - Rondo in Maine this week to affiliated Redclaw varsity team game, but Rondo at the last moment changed his decision. Celtics general manager Danny - Angelina said Rondo originally planned to attend a match as Redclaw rehabilitation training Tuesday, but Rondo eventually changed his mind. "Our authentic choose was that he or she would play around a game on Tuesday," Angelina instructed reporters, "however crew on Monday versus the Nuggets ahead of the exercising appearance is very good,Nike Air Max 90 Mens Shoes, I assume, and then he desires the team that will be jointly. "league requirements,Nike Free Run 3, National basketball association crews not in the event of players would not want to obtain a soccer ball much more than about three years of age delegated of the Evolution League competitors, so only Rondo he or she is keen, he could be involved in the Celtics subsidiary in the group rivals. So the initiation of the idea to the development of the Alliance, before Rondo is the game you want to participate in the fight against 5 to 5. Angie believed to Redclaw company perform Rondo private choice. Clippers trainer Doug - Rivers announced he or she is still in routine connection with Rondo. He presumed just like Rondo to come back located on the observe. "I think he's set." I think his leadership is still there, he was sitting on the bench most of the time to observe the performance of the team, which will play a role in when he came back, of course will certainly need a little time for him to get back the feeling, I'm sure he'll be no problem, "Celtics coach Brad - Stevens said he met Wednesday with the Rondo, though rivers said, "I recently talked to him, I think he was ready to come back, in my opinion, he did not play a game for a little worried,Cheap Mens Nike Air Max 90 Black, so want to hit a game feeling back. "I and He pointed out many things." Stevens stated, "I in some circumstances take a seat and speak with him, we brought up all the stuff, which include how he has become a suitable director, and exactly how he can support fresh participants in a challenge intervals, for example. There are also a good time playing these things is a challenge for us, although sometimes we played well. "

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information