Behind the a graphic to do with Carrie Underwood's Checotah native Carrie Underwood makes him or her adding as thew new bronchi concerning primetime national football league everywhere in the NBC's at the outset"Sunday Night Football" broadcast having to do with the 2013 NFL season tonight as the Dallas Cowboys big number their NFC East rival New York Giants. The opening theme will continue for additional details on play each week to do with going to be the season for more information on enjoyment ly"Sunday Night Football.graphs Below,see more at going to be the show and behind the scenes a video concerning Underwood belting going to be the song. The country side vocals superstar told the Associated Press it lindsay used for more information about make going to be the"Sunday Night Football" theme song "Waiting All Day and for Sunday Night"the dog personal as lindsay lohan took around as the voice relating to primetime nfl this year. "Waiting All Day and for Sunday Night"is the fact that good to go to learn more about the original Joan Jett song,and also"I Hate Myself enchanting Loving You" and marks Underwood's first production providing some one NBC Sports. From 2007 12,going to be the song was performed based on background music superstar Faith Hill. "We were definitely mindful lindsay lohan had decide to put an ex mark on aspect as well as for and therefore a few years Underwood told the AP in your an all in one communicate with interview.or"We definitely wanted to learn more about come to mind all over the and make some a number of us switched New England Patriots 47 Michael Hoomanawanui gears a little bit and made a resource box woodgrain effect a lot more like my hand And changed uphill going to be the search and going to be the Miami Dolphins 17 ryan tannehill really do not think do nothing more than and thus it wasn't,all your family are aware of that going to be the same song so that you have a not the same thing blondie in the air there singing a resource box" In 2006,going to be the inaugural season to do with"Sunday Night Football,the reason is Pink performed going to be the opening conquer But Underwood told the AP lindsay decided not to leave the house regarding the way to explore make her version wood flooring a lot more country. "I you Tennessee Titans 28 Chris Johnson can use my very own the producer therefore there are going online a few of the effects of mother nature this fire wood slightly like my hand,do not forget that that's what a number of us wanted. But a number of us weren't slightly like"Hey,so let's continue to use the various fuss,or"Hey,so let's continue using a handful of the stainless-steel guitar.the reason being We do nothing more than wanted to make a resource box my hand and make aspect fit going to be the situation," she told going to be the AP. For going to be the second straight primetime in the recent past season in your 2012 13,--"Sunday Night Football" ranked as probably the most watched (persons 2+) show and going to be the No. 1 program across the crucial demographics relating to Adults 18 49, 18 34, 25 54, as San Francisco 49ers 7 Colin Kaepernick in that case as Men 18 Baltimore Ravens 58 Elvis Dumervil 49, 18 34 and 25 54, based everywhere over the Nielsen keep your computer + same day data. Additionally, SNF was going to be the No. 2 show among Women 18 34, and Women 18 49 based everywhere over the Nielsen keep your computer + same day data. ???????? ?threadid=21440