Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    >>>Kyle<<<

Should I buy nintendo ds or psp?

Should I buy a psp or a nintendo ds?State your reason why .By the way i had both a psp and a ds before but they broke

kyleh46
    It depends on what you are looking for. In my opinion the PSP is best for media and gaming all in one but you can buy a card online to put media on to play in the DS. Another thing the PSP has that the DS doesn't is the ability to get online. (like MSN and such) It has the pictochat feature but that's just not as good. The game selection is also something to look at. The DS has many good strategy and role-playing games such as the Final Fantasy Advance series and the Pokemon series but the PSP has better action games like God of War and Ratchet and Clank Size Matters but most of these are available on the PS2 as well where the DS games are mostly only available on the DS. Personally I would choose the DS because I don't mind not having media, I have a mp3 player for that, and simply the amount of good games available is more than the PSP.

Jazz
    A psp has better graphics and better games and much more activities but I hav a ds and it is really good and i luv it. if u get a ds buy pokemon pearl its a really good game

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information