Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Do you run indoors or outdoors?

I ran outside instead of indoors for the first time in years, and overall the experience was exciting; I liked being outdoors, its actually quite different.

Do any of you prefer running outside instead of on indoors, and what are the benefits or risks? How do I prevent shin-splints? Soreness? How do I keep up pace with no conveyor belt underneath me compelling me to run?

mike
    I personally like running indoors cause I live by a gym that has an indoor pool and there is a big running course that is above the pool so you can watch people in the pool.

I usually run outdoors depending on what the weather is like.. If it's nice and sunny i'll go run but if it's snowing or is 10 degrees than no.. lol

For shin splints I would try wearing lower heels and stretching more

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information