Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    BADBADELDIABLO

COULD YOU GUYS HELP ME WITHOUT JUDGING?

Hi i just want it to ask everyone if all of you would help me to make up my mind of a decision me an my girlfriend have to take. Well the thing is that she's pregnant but shes 16 and im 18 we be goin out for about 1yr and 6 month. But in the last past weeks she missed her period for almost, 8 day's now we believe shes pregnant she has all the symtoms, she's throwing up we decided to tell her mom but were afraid shes going to kick her out of the house or probably me ending up in jail for being with a minor now. WAT WOULD U GUYS DO COULD U PLEASE GIVE ME UR ADVICES. (IF WE SHOULD TELL HER MOM OR NOT?) PLEASE NO JUDGING.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, when a girl is pregnant it usually becomes pretty noticeable after a few months.

Enough said.

SUPERMAN
    if shes pregnant ur doom either way

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    obviously tell her but show her that ur responsible

lol
    take a pregnancy test first, if yes, i think you should tell her mother in a good way and in a way where she wouldnt get too upset

Please answer mine
    http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090323065243AATS8ZY

Ok..stop and breathe. This situation is going to get messy no matter what. First you guys need to take a test and be sure she is pregnant before anything. Second, regardless of her age what's done is done. You need to stick by her and help her in any way you can. You should absolutely be there when she tells her parents so you can express what she means to you and how you plan to support her. You need to be humble when you talk to them and ensure them that you will do anything you have to for their daughter and your baby. If she decides to get an abortion then you need to support that decision too and be there for her before, during and after. That is not something she should go through alone. Either way you guys need to face the consequences like adults and handle things as they come.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would take a pregnancy test first, she may just be sick or stressed and that's why she's missing her period.

If she is indeed pregnant, come up with a plan on how you're going to handle the situation, and then tell her mom. This way you look responsible and prepared for something you definitely weren't expecting. Hopefully she takes it well.

Depending on what state you're in, you may not have any trouble with the law. In a lot of states the legal age of consent is 16.

Ok..stop and breathe. This situation is going to get messy no matter what. First you guys need to take a test and be sure she is pregnant before anything. Second, regardless of her age what's done is done. You need to stick by her and help her in any way you can. You should absolutely be there when she tells her parents so you can express what she means to you and how you plan to support her. You need to be humble when you talk to them and ensure them that you will do anything you have to for their daughter and your baby. If she decides to get an abortion then you need to support that decision too and be there for her before, during and after. That is not something she should go through alone. Either way you guys need to face the consequences like adults and handle things as they come.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information