Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    no it was the pedos fault for doing it and taking advantage of you when you were young, im not sure how to move it out of your mind but maybe write it down then burn it(might help) or try and find this guy if he is still alive and warn the police?

but i hope you are ok soon

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That guy was a PERV. You could have been wiping with the whole effin role its not HIS business. You should have told your parents, he was a perv!

jen
    I think you probably already know the guy was probably a pervert- what would your reaction be if this happened to a child you know? Either that or he was a slightly mental individual with some serious hang-ups about toilet paper. Either way, it's not your fault. And you're right to be upset about it- it was wrong and a lot of people might be a bit traumatised!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This was not your fault. There are some really creeps out there. I think you should talk to someone and help you get over it. If you have suffered some recent trauma this can bring bad memories back. Hope you get through it (:

jen
    I think you probably already know the guy was probably a pervert- what would your reaction be if this happened to a child you know? Either that or he was a slightly mental individual with some serious hang-ups about toilet paper. Either way, it's not your fault. And you're right to be upset about it- it was wrong and a lot of people might be a bit traumatised!

shazza
    It was not your fault, you were a child, would you ask someone who'd been molested if it was their fault? No! Because this guy is a perv. And your reaction to what happened was normal. You're probably thinking about it now for a number of reasons. Maybe you're tired of hearing all of the abuse to kids that goes on in this world and you were very close to being abused, if that man had gone one step further. And you think maybe it could have been you. I dont know, i'm not in your life, but that's how i'd rationalise it.

flicker_y2k
    It was highly inappropriate of him and, I suspect, he'd done a lot worse. I think now you shouldn't let it upset you if you can. Rest assured it was nothing to do with paper used and count yourself lucky that nothing worse happened to you.

You could try telling your parents now if it makes you feel any better. Please don't worry about it though!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information