Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    lawrenceba549
    Perhaps both sides are telling the truth. Perhaps she couldn't find anyone to pray with her because she asked the wrong people.
    Perhaps SHE'S telling the truth and THEY'RE lying...did you ever think of that?
    Since you weren't there, I'd suggest that you know as much about it as I do, which is nothing.

Sassy One
    Bogus. But I think she needed the prayer after the debate.

I Speak TRUTH
    She is not a true Christian as she would like for everyone to believe. You mean to tell me if she really wanted a congregation of prayer she could not lead a gathering? How on earth can she possibly lead a country?

I am a Democrat God-fearing woman and I know not to "wait" for anyone to commune with God in prayer.

Edit: BTW, for those who doubt she made that comment, she is all over the tv making this statement; even I seen it and I don't sit in front of my tube much. Perhaps you are watching too much Fox. Dang delusional bunch of cons!

Boom
    She probably couldn't find anyone to put the mask carved out of coconut shells with the Kiwi feather headdress on before they prayed, and then afterwards draw the cross of the anointed on their foreheads with lamb's blood.

Seriously, for many folks, prayer outside of church or the dinner table is a very private thing. I would say that, especially in a presidential campaign season, it would be naive to expect such a public display of private belief to occur.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What I think is "Why on Earth would anybody still be talking about Palin?"

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information