Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    You're actually disgusted with yourself because you can't stop thinking about it, you felt the need to let other people know you saw to dudes kissing, needed validation of your Homophobia, which you are in denial of, and from now on, when you see it again, you'll wonder just how straight you really are?! If you Pick this as your Best Answer, you are a MEGA-GAY!!!

ablex
    But they can spell.
    You ignorant twit.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you think it's "so gross" why were you watching them? I doubt very much that there weren't any gay people in the "old days". At least we can spell, unlike you. The word is disgusting, not "discusting." And it's Anti, not "anto". If you're going to go on a rant at least do it right.

Kevin S
    if you don't like it don't look. no one is asking you to kiss them. if you are so offended by it don't watch and go somewhere else. i am sure there are some people that would not like something you do and think its disgusting so does that mean its ok for them to keep you from doing it?

♥Can a girl chillâ™
    lol people like you cannot be taken seriously. You can't even spell disgusting right.

Britney
    why do you sit around thinking about it, thats a better question. Ur obviously a weirdo or not all there, I dont sit around thinking about str8 people and what they do in their bedrooms. I suggest therapy ASAP

Angel B
    I would rather watch those two old men going at it than to listen to your stupidity. Your ignorance disgusts me.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Your question is insulting. I have reported you for insulting members.

And by the way, learn to spell.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    One, go back to first grade, and learn proper grammar and spelling. And two, shut up. If you have an attitude like this, I'm sure those two old men were getting more than you've EVER gotten.
    They should make some kind of anti-stupid pill for people like you.

chelseafcforever
    how is it disgusting... its just like 2 straight people having a relationship... still works the same apart from you can only have a family by adopting or other things like that. we are still humans. if you hate gays so much. why write in this section if it makes you so 'sick'!.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information