Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    I <3 Anth

gay people are so discusting?

why are they so gross?
    today i saw 2 old men making out, on a public busy road, i was discusted and felt a horrible feeling in my tummy. made me sick, are u kidding me? what has this world come to, why cant it be like the old days, a man and woman should be together, to get married ,start a family. that is so discusting. they should have some kind of anto-homosexual pill or something, YOUR DISCUSTING PEOPLE.

colthaven
    Actually, in the old days gay people still made out. Gay people still loved each other. And just as many people were gay as there are today!

The only difference between now and then is society. People are generally becoming more accepting of gay people, so more gay people feel comfortable to accept themselves as they are, and not as society wants them to be.

In the old days being gay was incredibly frowned upon, so it was kept very secret. These days, we are (or should be) trying to appreciate every human being as they are - gay/bi/straight whatever.

we are all people for goodness sake! love is love... who has the right to say who can love who?

I think you are ignorant and narrow minded. I'd like it if you kept your negativity to yourself actually - funnily enough the second meaning to gay is happy! happy is positive! so sod off!

JMC
    wahwahwahwahwahwahwahwahwahwah

CRY ME A FU<KING RIVER BREEDER!

pom
    So it's not okay for us to do that?

But I can walk home on a friday night and see 10 straights making out everywhere?

Grow up.

Ps, not all straight people get married, and infertile couples can't have children, are they 'discustin'?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    learn to spell before you judge people.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    learn to spell before you judge people.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    people like you should be shot

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    yeah it's well 'discusting'!

well actually it's not and both you and this question are shit

imported_Ask & I might tell
    First of all, the word is DISGUSTING not discusting. I am not sure what discusting is. Secondly, what is does "anto" mean? I am assuming you meant "anti". Thirdly, the correct word is "you're" not "your". Lastly, you are ignorant and it shows! Go back to school, take a couple English and Grammar courses and then come back and we can have an educated discussion on the topic.

Ask & I might tell
    First of all, the word is DISGUSTING not discusting. I am not sure what discusting is. Secondly, what is does "anto" mean? I am assuming you meant "anti". Thirdly, the correct word is "you're" not "your". Lastly, you are ignorant and it shows! Go back to school, take a couple English and Grammar courses and then come back and we can have an educated discussion on the topic.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information