Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    cheryl p

I am a independent book author and very new to the book selling market.....?

I am interested in book distribution to stores. I have a 2 part question 1. what are some of the many stores, children books or regular book stores across the country that I can solicit to sell my book. And 2 what would be the best way of going about asking the store would they be interested in selling my book. Thank you in advance for your help. Only serious and helpful answers need apply.

mcdisney2001
    That's what you get an agent and publisher for. Book stores don't generally purchase independent books on a case-by-case basis, which is where the marketing and advertising abilities of the publisher come in.

I would pick up a copy of Writer's Market 2009 (book store or library) and read it; it gives you the low-down on how to sell your book.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information