I'm 28 and he's 29.
This guy and I- we have a really weird relationship. We're neighbors. Last year we hooked up and had sex a few times. Some other times he would come over and we would just talk but not have sex. Neither one of us has expressed interest in a relationship. However, he has said that he wants to be with me in the future.

We lost touch for about 5 months. He got into contact with me. We chatted a bit and caught up. We saw each other once with no sex. Then the other day he came over. I know he likes to lay next to me and hold me, kiss me.

I was reluctant at first. But anyway I let him come over. We cuddled for awhile. Then he kept saying that I wanted him. (I was a little aroused). I know he wanted sex but he denied it (he didn't even have an erection until a while later) but he was saying that his intention wasn't sex.

Anyway, what is the issue with this man? What do you think he sees me as because I can't figure it out? We're not together but he says he wants to be in the future. I know he has some baggage but what's really the issue.