Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    Oliviah

I might be running away from home? Im only 12 years old.?

Im going to fail PE (Sport) and my dad will scream at me. So i dont want to be screamed at so im planning to run away to my friends house. She lets me. And what if my parents call the police and they come after me? Do they let me make a choice on whose family i want to live? Pleasee HELP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You'll be forced back home. I work in law enforcement, I know. Something like failing a class is NOT gonna get you a new family

nrod0719
    The worst thing you could do is that, run away.. I'll tell you why.. if when you're younger you begin to run away from things (in this case your dad's screams) you'll learn that in life the best thing for you will always be to run.. and when you face worse things in life, that you can't run away from, you'll find yourself in the worst situation possible. I think that you should own up to what is going on, after all, it's worse to miss your parents, your home, and brothers and sisters if you have them, than it will be the few moments you'll be getting screamed at.. remember that there are worse things in life..

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    omg i really hate people that fail PE. thats insane..

anyways... dont run away. its a stupid idea!!!!! most stupid thing u can do, for a stupid reason. once u get onlder.. ull see that theres gonna be bumpier roads than this. do better in school and ur parents wont yell at u

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    HOW THE **** DO YOU FAIL P.E. THIS IS YOUR FATHER YOUR SO DEAD.

Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    DO NOT RUN AWAY!
    if your scared that your dad will scream at you for that, imagine how much he'd scream at you for running away. thats a no no. dont do it. big whoop, its P.E its not like the end of the world. he'll get over it. oh an if u run to your friends place that wont be good because then your family and her family will possibly get into a bit of an awkwardness zone. but yea, moral of the story, DONT RUN AWAY! just face up to it, im sure it wont be exponentially bad

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    DONT RUN AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its your home. so what if you failed PE. they could go searching all around town. and you scared he will scream at you for failing? if you do that he will scream at you for running away. dont. stay at your house where you belong oh and also he can't take it that hard. its just PE. and what i do when someones yelling at me i stare at there forhead block out the noise and think of something funny. always works

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    well kid i think your fucking stupid why cuz your only getting yealled at shit!!!.. i remember when i use to have my dad wouldn't scream he would scream and hit me shit you dont have nothing compared to what i had in my life i got used to it lol trust me kid it aint worth it ok your just going to start a big commotion you will just get screamed at if he hits you call the cops then they let you stay with your friend if her mom says it's ok or you could stay with a family member kid dont b stupid stay home

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information