Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Michelle's garden plants. Would you be offended if some of them were cotton plants?

Okay, I saw the link in a question earlier tonight where the kids the local school's I imagine) but if they grew into cotton plants would you be offended. AND if growing them was to make a political statement like the sons of slaves could never have imagined the day would come when she a black woman could grow cotton in ..... type of speech ?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No, people are going to need to grow more vegetables themselves because they won't be able to afford store-bought food. Michelle Obama is sending a subtle message to that effect. Grow your own food because unemployment, welfare and food stamps are going to run out soon!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nice smear attempt my friend.By planting vegetables on the grounds of white house lawn was just an attempt to lead a concept of healthy eating when so many children in America are overweight

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What if the plants were a little pot or opium,and she's black hey front page aye

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't give a crap what anyone grows in their garden, and no one else does, either. Ridiculous question.

Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No. King Cotton grows very well in that region.

What the hell? Keep digger yourself deeper with racial slurs and jokes. I hope Hispanics are keep notes of the racist rhetoric from the neocons. Yes, I am offended and you should be ashamed of your bigot self. <3

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Her garden, her lawn, her time, her decision. Though, the garden is about teaching children the importance of fresh fruits and vegetables, so obviously, cotton wouldn't have anything to do with that sort of garden.

Probation Member

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    All I can say I never saw a garden have such big vegetables so big so fast.

Petrushka's Ghost
    If the kids grew into cotton plants wha...?????

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information