Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    mary vincent

I ask my chat friend to state love and he state it, is this a true love?

We have chat for 4 months until now... very up and down emotion, with much fight too because he cant ol frequently & cant lift call with reasons he never tell. I'm not yet sure his age 26 or 27... but outside that things he's a very nice man and so caring. He ask me to understanding his situation and say that even he cant ol for long time, his feeling never changed for me. I ask him if he loves me and he said yes. I love him too... can i consider this as true love?

Narang
    I believe true LOVE can never happen by chatting. Have you seen him personally ? What is his background ? I mean what does he do ? Is he married ? Who knows ? Is it his hobby to mislead young lady like you ? Be careful !!! A lot of bad things have happened due to misuse of internet chatting. If you really think he loves you invite him to your town and let your parents meet him and find out all about him. Look into his eyes and see if he really likes you. Eyes can never lie, esp. if it is a true love.

Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You have only spoke to him for four months so no I wouldnt consider this true love.. You don't really know him enough to know if you love him. People can change

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information