Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I am concerned that my son might be gay, how can I test if he is gay?

I want to get him checked. Isn't it possible to get a hormone check? A vocal chord check? Can't a doctor indicate if he is gay or not? My son has almost no muscles and narrow shoulders. He also has blue eyes, he talks in a very high voice and when he sings he sounds like a castrato. He tells me his voice is called tenor.

FricknFrazzled
    Concerned? WHY? Would it matter? Would you love him any less? Truth is,.. if in fact he is truely gay, there is nothing you can do to change it! No vodoo, No excersism, No shock therapy etc... What also disturbs me about your question, is your steriotypical view on WHAT a gay person looks like, and sounds like. Your ignorance is so unbelieveable! What do BLUE EYES have to do with sexual orientation? Not all gay men are blue eyed, and thin with little muscles and narrow shoulders with high pitch voices. Not all are feminine either! I've met some gorgeous, Very Buff and very masculine men, with deep voices and various eye colors,.. that are gay. As for having a "Tenor" singing voice,.. Look it up! It's a real vocal term,.. A MALE voice between baritone and alto, ranging approx. from one octave below middle C to one octave above it. My Dad sang baritone in a church choir for years and there was always at least one Tenor. Look,... I have sons,.. and truth is,.. the only reason I wouId hope for them not to be gay,..is because of how ignorant society is towards them and I know it would be a harder life for them. People can be catty and cruel to anything different. However i have seen improvements in the last several years. But make no mistake,.. if any of my sons were gay, i'd love them and support them NO matter what their sexual orientation and they would come to me and tell me because they know that's how I feel. Being gay,.. IF he even is,.. DOES NOT make him less of a man! TRY to remember,... He's YOUR SON FIRST,.. above and beyond ANYTHING else!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    lmao, that doesn't mean he's gay. if he's 11-14 then he might not have hit puberty yet but if he's 15 and older, well you should be worried

♪ ♫ AvA ♪ ♫
    yes.
    they do it just like they are checking for prostate cancer.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Why be concerned, You and your partner gave birth to him and he's your son, so love as your son not what you want him to be. You are making this all about what you want. Not sure what blue eyes no muscles and narrow shoulders has to do with it. Let him live.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    troll

fail away on your failboat.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Why be concerned, You and your partner gave birth to him and he's your son, so love as your son not what you want him to be. You are making this all about what you want. Not sure what blue eyes no muscles and narrow shoulders has to do with it. Let him live.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Talk to him about it in a manner showing him you love him and are not trying to hurt him or scold him, but rather are concerned for his welfare and are standing by to give help or advice if he feels that he wants it.It also may be a cross-Gender Disorder which can be treated.There are special tests

i guess you could go with the hormone test.
    or just wait for him to come out, if he is indeed, gay.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    you need to be check...

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information