Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    kaneeza j

i think there is something wrong with my cat...she keeps on whining and i dont know why, she moves slowly too?

she moves very slow, and very strange like shes almost crying but not. she even purrs alot and i am sooo confused cuz this is not her normal behavoiur. please help me

Powered by Yahoo Answers

amysbuttabutta
    How old is she?

Powered by Yahoo Answers

lunar_flame
    Whenever your pet acts diffrerently, it's a good idea to see the vet. Only they can tell you what is wrong, and it could be something serious since she is moving so slowly, etc.

Is she spayed? If not, she may be in heat!

Powered by Yahoo Answers

Tigger
    I would also ask how old is she.

Does she have arthritis?

Take her to the vet for a check-up: You could get better advice that way.

Good luck!

Powered by Yahoo Answers

Bree
    she might be pregnant!!

Powered by Yahoo Answers

phoebhart
    Take her to the vet... your cat sounds like she is in pain.

Powered by Yahoo Answers

Joel B
    sounds like your cat is in heep. she will wine and wine untill she finds a male. don't let her go outside.

Powered by Yahoo Answers

avian
    Cats will purr not only when they are content and happy, but also when they are in distress or are suffering pain. Moving slowly could mean she has ingested something that is affecting her motor system (garden chemicals, for example). You really should not wait for answers from people on this site, but rather take her to the vet immediately. Those who own pets have a duty to care for them - and this looks like a real case for that responsibility to be exercised. I hope you cat will soon return to her normal self.

Powered by Yahoo Answers

mira
    if she is older than 5 or 6 months and has not been spayed-she may be in her first heat. Meaning she is wanting to find a mate and get pregnant.
    If she is already spayed or younger,,, then you need to call the vet today.