sites have the biggest archive of....? watchable clips of tv adverts.

i want to try to locate a specific nokia one fromn five or six years ago.

it featured a futuristic laboratory or workplace with transparent touch-screen computors, like in the tom cruise film minority report.
there was a kind of bleached out photo negative look to the scene and the faces in the advert.
all the indivuality and skin tones of the faces were bleached out, but every little crease line and texture of skin was visible, rather like the bleached out tracery of winter branches against a backdrop of snow.
like i say, this technique was akin to photo-negative, but not actually photo-negative itself.
i am probably going to have to unearth the clip to be able to show a photographer, or cinematographer to ask them exactly what the technique is called and how it is accomplished.
if youve seen the horror film wolfen, with albert finney, you will get more of an idea of what i'm talking about.

the essence of the effect which i want to experiment with myself, is in its ability to remove the specificness of an individual, so that the can come across onscreen as archetypal.
you will still see every line wrinkle and facial tick of a person....but because all the skin tone are bleached away, it becomes sort of monchrome, and it would make it quite difficult to identify even a person you knew well when presented in such a way.
using this technique, characters could take on a more mythical, epic ,archetypal quality, or even surreal and mystical quality, because of the actors individuality being obscured.