Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    #3 Due November 24, 2009

Pregnancy and the Army?

I am 26 weeks pregnant, and I have a high chance of being put on strict bedrest, meaning unless I have to go to the bathroom or take a shower, I will not be allowed out of bed. However, I have two other young children, who would need to be taken care of, the only person I have around is my husband who is in the Army. If his happened would they have to give him emergency leave or could they just deny him staying at home to help me?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    you can try but i doubt it, the mission comes first, if they let you get away with this then theu would have to give ever other spouce an excuse ot let their husband stay home and their would be no one to do the mission, sorry. I have been in t he military too long. If I were you, I would move back home, if your husband comes up for deployment or get members form your church to help you. I am really sorry to tell you this.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    He will not be allowed to stay home all the time every day for hte remainder of the pregnancy. It might be allowed with the command of a shorter day but not necessarily it will depend on what they are doing. you should talk to Family Services, Command's FRG and family/friends to find out if they can help you out when he can't.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    He will not be allowed to stay home all the time every day for hte remainder of the pregnancy. It might be allowed with the command of a shorter day but not necessarily it will depend on what they are doing. you should talk to Family Services, Command's FRG and family/friends to find out if they can help you out when he can't.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information