I'm wanting dreadlocks, ive been wanting them for a few years know, been letting my hair grow out natural no coloring or anything like that ive been holding back...Im wanting to get them done professionally by a "loctician" in Oct or so. The Only thing that is making me wonder & me more concerned is that~

>> Im a dog groomer I work with dogs and dog hair that is everywhere. If i do go through with getting dreads Im going to be wearing a bandanna or head band to protect most of my dreads..

>>..However, the question is
'''''?''" Are there any dog groomers out their that Have Dreads?? IF SO... How is it for you?.. How do you keep them maintained?& at wrk do they get in your way? & Is there always dog hair stuck in your dreads? Also how long does it take for you to wash your hair after your done from a long wrk day w/dogs & lots of hair...??..ha =D...

>>I WOULD PREFER IF I HEAR FROM SOMEONE WHO IS A DOG GROOMER & KNOWS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT..OR EVEN IF YOU HAVE DREADS OR PROBABLY HAVE HAD DREADS FROM YOUR EXPERIENCE!! =) << ANYTHING THAT COULD HELP MY WONDERING MIND..ha =D

PSS:The Negative Things I do mostly already know If you have something that i have not heard beyond that their gross in your opinion or that your hair will stink..things in that category I Do Not want to hear or do i care BCUZ ITS ALL ABOUT THE MAINTENANCE & HOW WELL YOU train them to be =)..ThanX