Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I love been liberal!

Why do adults always complain about teens nowadays?

SO what if we do drugs, drink, and have allot of sex.

I am 17 and feel like adults constantly pick on this generation to blame their problems on. People say that rap music is corrupting our youth. I love rap myself and see no connection from music to this generation. The truth is parents don't understand and are often hypocritically. Or they grew up in strict Christian/Jewish homes and didn't see the outside world like the rest of us do. I always do drugs, hang out with gang members, have lots of sex with different men/women every night, and party all night.

Those stupid generations of the pre-2000s have ruined it for us. Our generation will probably be the last to grow up in this world thanks to you. We should in fact be saying, whats wrong with adults nowadays. And if you say that kids nowadays are uneducated, i don't believe that. Even though I do drugs, drink and have had 2 abortions since I was 12 I am proud of myself and my life.
    It is ok for me because I am over 16 and legally a adult under USA law.

you forgot to add that we also annoyingly like to complain about how many of them are trolls.

kendra26uk
    Oh god help as all from trolls! one rant not enough for you?

My sister is 19 (so called your generation) and is more mature than you ever will be!

Get a life. When your dying Aids don't come crying to me about your crack baby. Who's taxes do you think will be paying for you then? Oh that's right the pre 2000's generation that F8cked it all up for you! Oh dear.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Umm.. in USA you aren't legally an adult until you're 18 so whoever told you that needs to lay off the drugs. If you were an adult at 16 you're parents could legally kick you out, you could legally get a credit card in your own name, legally get a loan, legally lease an apartment, but hmmm you can't do any of that until your 18 in USA with an adult co-signing because you aren't considered an adult.

Sounds like you messed up your life pretty badly, killing innocent babies at the age of 12, yup I bet you'll wind up in prison by next year for under age drinking and drugs, have fun!!

Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Okay, let's dove right in...
    1.) Rap fucking sucks.
    2.) I think someone who can't spell "a lot" is undereducated.

I don't have anything else to say about the rest of your rant other than the fact that you're a fucking moron! Stay the hell away from me.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Older people have been complaining about younger people since the beginning of time, which I do not agree with, but you are another story.You are either seriously delusional or a TROLL.

mollysmom
    Adults have always complained about teens. Get over it. Some day, you'lll be a grownup and will be doing the same thing.

And, honey, it wasn't the pre-2000 generations that messed it up for you. Illiteracy, poor grammar, and inability to think logically... those might be bigger problems for you. Sorry.

Whispet B
    Well, I do believe the older generation,such as your parents, probably has a lot to do with the way your generation has been molded:

Hopefully everyone will work together to raise their kids with great morals, and you don't teach your kids "to do drugs, drink, and have allot of sex."...and may I add, teach their kids proper GRAMMAR!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hope this post is fictitious and sarcastic (at least for your sake). You do accidentally make one good point I agree with. Past generations including mine have made and continue to make major mistakes when it comes to the environment. I don't understand how "conservatives" who claim to be pro-family don't care about the environment they will leave their grandchildren. I'm also not wild about all the nuclear weapons that are still around.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Even though I do drugs, drink and have had 2 abortions since I was 12 I am proud of myself and my life.
    Even though I do drugs, drink and have had 2 abortions since I was 12 I am proud of myself and my life.

Enough said.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information