Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    3 options:

Ask your parents to get it back.
    Tell him yourself.
    Take the matter to court Judge Judy style.

If you want to sort it yourself don't get heated about it, telephone him and ask what time he is home tomorrow; only AFTER he has told you what time he is home, tell him you are coming over to pick up your bike.

I suspect that when you arrive he won't be home and the bike will still be locked up: You've got two choices; cut the chain (either saw it or use bolt cutters) or take a few photographs of the bike and go to court.

Going to court is really easy, you just need a witness or some kind of evidence that you own the bike and any other bits of useful info you can think of. Photographs are important because if he gets pissy and gives the bike a good kicking you can prove he vandalised it.

I hope it was just an old/cheap bike to begin with, I bet he hasn't looked after it. This guy is not your friend, he's a freeloader.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What do you mean? you want to steal your bike back but you don't wanna destroy the chain??
    Ethir steal it in the day when he leaves it unchained or cut the thing off .

3 options:

Ask your parents to get it back.
    Tell him yourself.
    Take the matter to court Judge Judy style.

If you want to sort it yourself don't get heated about it, telephone him and ask what time he is home tomorrow; only AFTER he has told you what time he is home, tell him you are coming over to pick up your bike.

I suspect that when you arrive he won't be home and the bike will still be locked up: You've got two choices; cut the chain (either saw it or use bolt cutters) or take a few photographs of the bike and go to court.

Going to court is really easy, you just need a witness or some kind of evidence that you own the bike and any other bits of useful info you can think of. Photographs are important because if he gets pissy and gives the bike a good kicking you can prove he vandalised it.

I hope it was just an old/cheap bike to begin with, I bet he hasn't looked after it. This guy is not your friend, he's a freeloader.

The teachings of Jesus would show you that you need to forgive this sin and instead help your friend find his way to redemption. Sit with him, speak truth, and be the better man in all you do.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I need to steal my bike back?

My friend asked If he could borrow my bike a year ago, and I let him. Every month for the past year, I've been asking for it back, but he says he needs to use it for a little while. I'm sick and tired, so I'm going to steal it back. How do you get rid of bike chains without destroying it? He chains it in his front yard next to a bench in front of his house.
    Also, His parents think I sold it to him and want it back, and I can't go to court because it's way to expensive. Also, what's with the bible verse? I'm religious, but I'm not THAT religious!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If he is a friend then tell him that you really want it back because its yours. IF that dont work tell his mom and dad he may not like you after he gives it back. so i would just call the police on him for stolen property.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If he is a friend then tell him that you really want it back because its yours. IF that dont work tell his mom and dad he may not like you after he gives it back. so i would just call the police on him for stolen property.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    if its the crank chain you want to get off thats easy, all you need to do is find the loose bracket on the chain and it will come right off. but if you want my advice, dont steel it back, just go talk to his mom or have your mom talk to his mom. simple and its garuanteed to work.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Tell your parents and have them TELL HIS PARENTS TO RETURN THE BIKE AT ONCE.. and man if you take it.. Its not stealing it.. I have a neighbor downstairs who stole lots of my property and including the BAR B Q grill off my second floor balcony. She lives on a FIRST FLOOR . I TOOK MY GRILL BACK.. Thats not stealing .. Like id love to see her ass in jail for all the shit they stole.. but someone bribed the police and they never assigned detectives. Now my grill was stolen again and is on her co conspirators 2nd floor balcony across from me. A HOLES!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information