Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    chloe d

Whats your opinion about breast

augmentation? im just wondering.. I personally have no problem with it If i could afford it id do it.... But i just wanted to know everyone else's opinion

starryeye_girl
    i would do it. but know that you have to be VERY carefull. if you dont have the right surgeon they could look really bad!! so do your research and dont look for the best price!

tiddlywink303
    people need 2 b comfortable wit they're own friken bodies! u should only get surgery of any kind if its needed 2 keep u alive and healthy!

Cindy J
    Putting something foreign in my body would make me feel polluted. I personally couldn't do it, but to each his own. I would however get a nose job. Taking something out of my body or off of it would be more ok with me than putting something in it.

Sarah
    I'm not a fan. They can't feel natural and you can usually tell they aren't real. I know my boyfriend wouldn't care either way when it comes to looking, but in terms of feel, he likes natural.

Your Mother.
    I think it's disgusting. Everyone doesn't need big breasts and it's just something to make women more insecure about themselves. It's stupid. Variety is the spice of life. If everyone was supposed to have DDs they would have them. Fake breasts look disgusting, anyway.

oops!
    I am not a shallow person, so if that makes you happy go for it, i personally, would not ask my wife to do it, and she isn't that robust.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information