On sunday 9/7/09 i was over my best friend house having a few drinks and my plans were to spend the night but my mother called me at about 930pm to let me know she was on her way home and that she did not have the house key, so i needed to be home when she got there, so i was a little tipsy and obviously i misjudged my status (very stupid of me) i woke up my 7y. old son and told him we had to go home so we got in the car and as i was driving the police pulled me over because i was drving very slow and i had my son in the fron seat with his sealt belt on, so inmedietly the cops arrested me when the realized i under the influence of alcohol and they turned my child in to cps, i went to jail and got bailed out the next day and in the meant time cps investigated me, the even went to my home to see how i lved my house is very clean they seen my son awards form school and how he's a good kid and they saw i have a clean background, i been working for kaiser hospital for 9 years i also pay my mother's mortgage to her home (is where i live) so they saw that i am obviously aa good mother and they returned my son to me the next day, i am still nervous because i have court on 9/28 and i'm afraid the judge will give me jail time, i know i made a big mistake i love my son he's all i have and i'm all he's got, i'm a single mother i do take full responsability of what i've done, i know i made a big mistake, please do not be mean to me just tell me nicely what i might be facing after making this big mistake and i must say that this is a lesson to be learned i will never do anything like this again, i do not have a drinking problem i go to work everyday i'm very responsible i love my son, i hate that i had to put him through this......... (i live in the state of California)
i have never been in trouble with the law, this is my first time! i have clean background.