Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Guys on sex and relationships.?

i need some advice . My friend is in love with a guy she has known for 4years. they started of normally friends then they lived together for 4months and then he moved to a new state because of work .After 2 months he moved back and he started seeing other people (whilst he wss still seeing her ). This has gone on for 3years.She has been asking him where this is going as she is not seeing other people but he is.when she is out he will dance with her but he neer calls her or tries to communicate.So today he says that he wants to be with her but not now.....he needs to get his desire for sleeping with other women out of his system and then he will be with her. Guys is this something that you can identify with or is he just playing her out so he can continue to have sex with her with no hope of them being together
    Thank you all .i felt like i needed some perspective on this one but i really feel like he will never be ready to be with(just)her

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Its something that he has to get out of his system. But if something better can take her place it will. If it doesn't then she will get him.

kidkunjer
    i'm in a long term relationship at the moment. but before that i was a bit of a cad, i like new girls, meeting them getting to know them etc. however dispite in many ways not having "got this out of my system" i remain faithful to my gf because she is my soulmate and it's worth it. the ugly truth is i think guys never get it out of their system. but if they think the girl is worth it they will put it to the side. this guy you are talking of either doesn't like your friend very much (my guess) or is making a mistake thinking it will pass. In putting up with this behavior your friend is demonstrating to him that she has low value and so he will never value her enough to quit playing around. my advice: she should find a new guy who appreciates her, after learning to apreciate herself. (or at least pretend to )

Some guy over here
    No real hope. If they really vibed then there is a chance down the road. But for now he really just needs to get his act together, and she shouldn't be his pleasure boat on this ride.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    sounds like he is just using her for one thing...tell her to stop wasting her time with him and move on

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information