Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bryan, marketing and purchase power is a distinct need for you to understand and one little store is not only a dreamers reality check but putting the information that will best suit your need to be successful is weighed by the clientele you are going to need to frequent your store and buy from you. Best Buy is your competition not to mention the huge outlet stores selling on a 0 commission basis and shipping anywhere in the world from an on line source. Since you felt it un necessary to tell us where you live, where you want to locate the store, if there is a college campus near by, and most all other information that could be used to better give the name of your store at least a fighting chance, I suggest you read a few books about owning a business, marketing and maybe even try working for an electronics store you know to really see if this type of carreer is going to make you happy in the long run. If not here are a few names that came to mind while I was so delicately putting this:
    Four Eyes Electronics and Cameras
    Lost in Space the Future of Electronics
    Futuristic Electronics and Camera's
    The Mind's Eye Cameras and Electronics
    (if there is a college campus near by, use the colleges mascot as the name adding electronics and camera)
    like: Buckeye Camera and Electronics or Badger Electronics and Cameras

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Business name Ideas for electronics Store.?

I'm thinking about starting a small business selling electronics. Plasma TV's, computers, digital cameras. etc. Any ideas on what I should call it. I'm having a hard time coming up with a business name.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information