Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    !Alyssai

In which ways are the three primary cultures developed by the bible?

In which ways are the 3 primary cultures developed by the bible, judaism, islam, and christianity differ? In which ways are they the same?
    I need help i understand what this is asking but i dont know where to find information about it It is an essay question that needs to be answered in 5 paragraphs so any help would be great. Any information or web sites would be helpful please and thank you.
    I am not asking for an answer for my question or for someone to do it for me I am asking for tips on where and how to find information about it.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't think you can squeeze a cultural anthropology lesson into a Yahoo Answers answer.

First you would need to go into the origin of the bible itself. Approximately 1500 years after Christ's death, the Protestant Christian faith came along packaged with the bible, because the original Christians who followed both faith and tradition (ie. Catholic Church) were accused of "doing it wrong", so a man (forgot the name) followed "the word of God", and so the bible was written as the word of God.
    Then look into Sola Scriptura, and some agressive behaviors that believing in the bible alone has influenced due to the words of a merciful and forgiving, yet wrathful god. These elements are all part of the same deity that Christianity, Judaism, and Islam all worship, but focus more on one aspect than another, but it's all still there.
    That should get you to think some.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information