Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Does QuickTime Player Come Pre Installed on Dell Desktops?

Well, I'm a fishy in high school, and i have a lot of great ideas for our band, recently we scored a division one at our pigskin Jubilee. (BTW in my area (South Texas) (Rio Grande Valley) division ones are really hard to earn). I have found 2 really awesome songs that i would like my band director to consider for our 10'-11' school year. I found the songs. i want to put them in a CD and leave the CD there for them to find.... The big problem is i have the Videos in MPEG-4, which i find to only play on quick time player. So does quick time player come pre-installed on dell computers... PLease help me please, our band is so capable, and i believe we as a band would highly appreciate it.

BTW, we are known as the walking orchestra of last year, this year we are known as the marching orchestra. But next year I want our band to be known Vally Wide as the Marching Symphony.

Ceydaa_Gunactii
    Herkese Merhaba
    Bu platform oldukça yararli bilgiler içeriyor. Web Sayfaniz google reader’a ekledim vakit buldukça takip etmeye çalisacagim. Soru ve cevaplarla siteye katkida bulunmak isterim.

Iyi çalismalar...

promotion of website
    You certainly have some agreeable opinions and views. www.rabroad.com provides a fresh look at the subject.

madySkamnen
    That is why chlorhexidine, an antibacterial liquid, is often used to treat halitosis.
    Every household with young children should possess a clinical thermometer.
    You may find that by replacing carpeting with vinyl, wood or alternative flooring, replacing your inner spring mattress, washing bedding more regularly and by vacuuming weekly that your allergies are significantly reduced.
    The end result is that he or she is likely to eat less even if allowed to do so.
    Its very possible Medicare could cover up to 80% of the cost of your scooter.

ceydaa_cknn
    merhaba
    Siteniz oldukça bilgilendirici ve basarili bir site. Sitenizi google readera ekliyorum. Firsat buldukça soru ve cevaplar ile sitenize katkida bulunmaya çalisacagim.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information