Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

it's the middle of the night and im eating lucky charms with skim milk. i feel...

...horrible~!!!!!!? i shouldnt gain weight!!! if im like this at 19 how am i gonna be like when im 30?

Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So what if you are eating lucky charms at midnight. Many people have snacks and they aren't obese or anything. Your eating habits will not manifest from now until you are thirty. You show no atypical behavior that is suggestive of any disorder. The only way I would suggest learning anything further about eating disorders is so that you don't falsely think someone has one if they demonstrate behavior similar to your own, because that is a gross underestimate of what ACTUAL eating disorder sufferers do or experience. How can you actually think your behavior is severe?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sounds like a food addict.

Google "overeaters anonymous" and see if you have a problem.

That's actually pretty unhealthy. Try an apple or something instead.

Ugh. I have something against skim milk. Nature made whole milk. Man made skim milk. If you want to eat healthy, go with what out ancestors ate(and drank) and what nature gave us not that stuff that was created to attract the attention of dieters and claim to be the epic answer to weight loss.

Whole milk fills you up because unlike skim, the majority of it is not water. Therefore, you eat less when drinking whole milk. Plus, it actually has taste to it. Now that is natural and wholesome...and healthy.

Just a thought.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Don't feel guilty about yourself. I do the same thing. (except with oatmeal) If you look at the nutrition facts on lucky charms they are not that bad for you. 122 cal a cup is nothing. the fat is REALLY low. And you got some guts drinking skim milk. I have tried it and it tasted horrible meaning it is healthy. When you have late night cravings like thing drink a glass of water first then go to town on foods such as lucky charms. Just don't switch to hot dogs and midnight nachos.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information