Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    zclaz06
    Hey, I had the same thing. Rebooted numerous times but it didn't work. Do a Ctrl-Alt-Del to get to the task manager. Find Comminications on the processes tab and end it.

It worked for me.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

pc to phone...calls. can dial, they can't hear me.. my computer says that my

audio and mike are being used???? Being used by another program on my computer????? This worked fine a week ago. Today I have this problem. How do I find out what program on my computer is using my audio and mike? Can't talk to the people i call from yahoo messenger or pc to phone line.

mmbaskr
    best thing is remove all the devices, turn off your computer completly, unplug everything, connect all back, then turn on everything in the sequence.... certainly ur issue will be resolved.

If ur using windows XP, try to restore the settings to the day when everything worked fine. {start->all programes->accessories->system tools->system restore}

All the best buddy......................

imported_mmbaskr
    best thing is remove all the devices, turn off your computer completly, unplug everything, connect all back, then turn on everything in the sequence.... certainly ur issue will be resolved.

If ur using windows XP, try to restore the settings to the day when everything worked fine. {start->all programes->accessories->system tools->system restore}

All the best buddy......................

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information