Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is it possible to activate a Us cellular phone without purchasing the "required"...

...data/internet plans? I've heard people with other carriers have been able to purchase the nicer phones online & activate them on the phone without purchasing the internet and data plans they require ..

is this possible for us cellular?
    how do you get around it if you can?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    well I know you can buy an already activated phone an ebay and not worry about buying a data plan then, but then sometimes all the phones features dont work. Im having the same problem, I want a nice smart phone but dont want to pay for a data plan every month.. I've also heard that most phones will work with your home wi fi without a data plan. I think blackberries do but i cant remember what other ones.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    well I know you can buy an already activated phone an ebay and not worry about buying a data plan then, but then sometimes all the phones features dont work. Im having the same problem, I want a nice smart phone but dont want to pay for a data plan every month.. I've also heard that most phones will work with your home wi fi without a data plan. I think blackberries do but i cant remember what other ones.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information