Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

What do you guys think of swinging?

Do you know someone having such lifestyle? Have you even practiced it? Do you think it is a good idea?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I swing all the time when I take my kids to the playground. It's a fun way to get exercise.

ADD: Awww Daffy you beat me to it!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think it's disgusting. Yet another way to spread some STDs.... I don't understand the problem with monogamy?

Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't understand it and it's not for me but... each to their own.

If you are bored with your wife and she is willing.....go for it.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I haven't been able to swing since I was a kid. It makes my stomach go all funny. I'm not too bad if I don't swing very high but if someone pushes me from behind, my tummy goes all woozy, when I get momentum up.

I'd much rather use a see-saw or go on a merry-go-round.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeap, I have researched it quite a bit, along with all the other forms of open marriage. Swinging is the extreme, but it has a major advantage over the other forms with the wives because it never gives them time to develop emotional relationships with others, which when it comes to sex can be very tricky for a woman. Most do not feel eager about giving it up freely.

Most guys only see the sexual adventure in it. They tend to ignore all the marriage issues it can bring, and maybe an STD, but I found out that most swingers practice a form of STD control (the smart ones anyways) that goes well beyond just a condom. They have more to worry about with Herpes, Hep and HIV going around, and often a few who entangle with swingers, at least at their club settings are often sleeping with anything.

You really have to have a very strong marriage first of all. Any marriage messing with swinging to spice it up, especially a normal or less than will kill that marriage for sure. A couple should not try swinging in the early years, especially if they are in family mode. It works better later in life, especially when you get past that point that you are worried what others will think of you naked.

You do not just start swinging. You find a group in your area, meet them away from their party place, in a neutral area, and talk about all that is involved. I find it interesting that experienced swingers can tell good candidates, and bad. Most are bad. They can tell you what you will be dealing with, how to manage jealous, when to swing-out of off (get out away from swinging with others to focus on your marriage sex), and how to work the advanced birth and STD control. They often practice about three to four forms all together.

Do no swing if you partner is not as sexually adventurous as you. It requires two with the same aspirations, love for partying, and freely having sex as easy as many would shake hands. It's not a natural act for most, and why many crash and burn with it.

So that said, most marriages die trying. You have to consider that piece as well. It's an investment that could go south and cost you your whole marriage, along with the property and all. It's definitely high risk behavior, but like any investment if you know what you are doing, do not go in blindly (including your spouse--as most try it as a gift), it might be a positive experience. About 2 percent of the population can handle it, the other 98 should just fantasize or not waste their time with it. Most know who they are.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information