Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Can someone help me plz (asp)?

Ok well I've been doing a Friends with benefits thing with my really good friend David for almost 6 months now! But he's acting really wired lately like he doesn't want to hang out really any more.
    Then there's my friend Marcus...we meet over summer in summer school of all places,lol. Any ways that's when we stared liking each other. well I ended up going out with his best friend who i broke up with after he went to fast for me. And well Marcus and I just stopped talking because of his gf was telling him lies about me. Well last saturday we really stared to reconnect and well he told me he still likes me, and I admitted to him that i still liked him! Well I waited for him to get off work and of course i was talking to him and all and we were kind of goofing off, not like kissing or any thing, no he was just teasing, and tickling me. But as soon as my friend sam left cause he had to be home earlier. Well Marcus kept tickling me, and we made out! i just couldn't believe it! I even asked him out for the 2nd time! He never gave me an answer and i know he likes my friend, he flirts with her all the time, but she's les, and he got mad at me for telling him that.
    So now he's mad at me for saying "just forget i asked u out again, i know u like my friend, so ttyl"
    and everyone is agreeing that he's over reacting and i know if i give him time, we'll be talking again. But Idk if i should just give up on both of them, or just one, and if just one which one?

u lost me...
    but yeah i agree that marcus is a lil over reacting...

imported_That_Chick
    u lost me...

Polley
    both of them ,i think ,you can find some one really likes you

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Friends with benefits often doesn't benefit anyone. Either it is empty sex or you develop some sort of feelings for someone that doesn't have that feeling for you. It sounds like David doesn't like you as a girl friend and has decided to move on. Marcus sounds flighty, but if you like him, then you should try to communicate in a more clear and mature way. Say something along the lines of 'I would like to go out with you sometime? How do you feel about that?' If he doesn't want to then don't take it too seriously. I know being rejected sucks, but you will find someone that likes you that you are into, too. It just takes some searching. Also, remember- SAFE SEX!! STD's suck!

RitaH
    You are way too young to stress these guys. Just be lax and a friend to them with no added drama and they will either go to what they really wanted in the first place and you'll have your answer or they'll commit to you. If you are just the best friend you can be to them then you'll never loose them and you'll be drama free

u lost me...

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information