Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Would a sim card from a boost mobile phone work with a phone that uses CDMA sim cards?

I was looking for a phone online on this website. So i messaged them to ask if their phones work with boost mobile sim cards. All they said was "All our phones work with CDMA sim cards" so that didn't really answer my question, considering i don't know what 'CDMA' even stands for.

Yo MOM!!
    If it uses sim cards ONLY, then you cant use it on a CDMA network, such as Verizon or Sprint. This is because CDMA phones are phones that have a chip built into it. These chips work the same as a sim card, but it wont work witha sim card network because CDMA chips are built into the phone.

Phones with SIM cards are on a GSM network, which means that it's the global standard, and is on T-Mobile, ATT, and Boost Mobile for the US. These phones can be easily swapped around by taking out the sim card and putting it into another device.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information