Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    NOT AGAINST MUTTS

Fixing a Car after a roll over?

my sister was in a roll over accident on friday at around noon. she had a 1997 Saturn SL2 that had 78000 miles on it. thankfully she didnt get hurt and doesnt have a scratch on her. but she did crunch the roof pretty bad and cracked the quarter panel on the car. as well as crack the windshield and the lost the driver's side mirror. do you think it would be worth it to fix it or should we just total it and get a new one
    we also know a guy in the area that does this for a living and he might be willing to help us out with it for pretty cheap
    it kind of depends on what the insurance company decides tomorrow too. if they decide we should total it then we will. we already have a new car picked out if that happens

harddrive2002
    I think being a 97 model it wouldn't be worth the investment of repairing it. I wouldn't think the value of the car would be the cost of the repair. Rolling a car can do so much damage, like bending an axle, which is hard to tell if it's been bent just a little bit, which will lead to failure.

tubby
    when you roll a car over like a saturn its a unibody type car chances are u bent the unibody so the insurance company probably will total the car out anyway. so i would just pick out the new one you have in mind

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information