Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    Probation Member

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you want to join a sport to lose weight, you need a sport that keeps your heart rate up for at least 20 minutes.

Doing a sport where you run for 5 minutes and you're standing around doing something for another five and your heart rate slows down isn't very good cardio.

Swimming is great cardio, and works out a lot of different muscles.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

what sports should i play to lose weight?

hi i'm 5'5 or 5'4 and i weigh anywhere from the 135-145 range i'm trying to lose atleast 20-30 pounds because i'd like to be much more slim people do tell me that i'm skinny now but i want to be skinnier i would feel more comfortable with myself

so i'm in college now and i'm thinking of joining a team or two baseball doesnt start for awhile but i would love to join the baseball team i just want to join a team where in i make friends and lose A LOT of weight, so which team should i join? i feel that if i am occupied i wont sit at home and eat or think about eating, i eat too much chinese food and its not making me gain weight now but in the long run i fear it will

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    any sport that you'll be committed to.
    if you dont like the sport, you wont be as committed which will make you lose less weight
    swimming, soccer, basketball and hockey are all good examples of good cardiovascular activity that helps you lose fat. Pick something you'll do for over 20 minutes, which will be aerobic. This means your body will me in fat burning mode.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i say you join whchever sport you feel most comfortable playing, but if you want to join a sport that makes you loose ALOT of weight i say you join wrestling, its a really good way to loose weight and to get cut, but it takes alot of effort and determination

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i say you join whchever sport you feel most comfortable playing, but if you want to join a sport that makes you loose ALOT of weight i say you join wrestling, its a really good way to loose weight and to get cut, but it takes alot of effort and determination

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information