Hi there. i don't know if this is from a bug bite or what...

Yesterday I woke up, and my left hand was somewhat sore on the top of it... only near the thumb though. It was red and swollen. I took tylenol and ignored it.

As the day progressed, the swelling took over the whole top of my hand, started to get very, very painful, and it was red and hot (making me think infection).

This morning I woke up thinking it would be better, and now it's taken over my fingers too.

There is no wound, so I can not attempt to "drain" anything out of it. I cannot squeeze anything, life anything, or even make a fist.

How would I get an infection out of nowhere, why did it get bad so quickly, and do I go to the ER or just wait until Monday and have my family doctor call me in a script of antibiotics?

The worst pain I have ever felt is when the hand is not elevated... it's like, this pulsating feeling of fire just shooting through my hand. I wish I could show you a picture to help you decide what I should do, but my camera is not working. I will be headed to the ER if necessary in about an hour.
i also have a low grade fever (99.4)