Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    self-actualized

Adult motivation? I am 51 & just don't care about doing much. I know if I was motivated

life would be better b? what causes some adults to be motivated & some not to be. I have been in debt for many years & was burnt out from working to much so I just found Y/a & not much motivation to get up. I want my husband & I to get a driving job but it has not come to me as to where to get it but once we do find it & have money to pay bills & enjoy what we are doing I will feel different. Meanwhile, I have no clue as to where to get this job so I sit her worrying every day. What can get me out of this rut?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You do sound very much in a rut and completely unmotivated. You want to be able to pay bills . Well to pay bills you do not need a driving job. You need a job. You can not have everything at once so stop looking at the bigger picture and take each week as it comes. I would love to work with animals which would be great for me but with no openings there I am doing fundraising for the blind. Good anough job not my ideal but it pays for things. You can not just sit around waiting for your ideal job. Get out there wash dishes serve in a shop do something to earn money and whilst doing that you can also be looking for a job ideal job. Go to job centre search local papers supermarket notice boards etc and if you are not actually qualified for driving job look for suitable training. The worse thing you can do is sit in the house all day stagnating. Work towards your goal do not expect it to jump out in front of you. By the way I am 51 and have went throught ruts a few times myself. You must make the first move. If you are determined enough and if you want change enough you can do it . Good Luck

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information