Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    Why don't you go get the USB adapter for your phone tomorrow at an ATT store and just load them from your computer?????

Kynli:)

Ringtones sent via text message, no internet required?

I need some ringtones and my phone doesn't bluetooth and the recording on it has a very bad sound quality. I cannot get on the internet with my phone and don't have anything to plug the phone into the computer. I have unlimited texting and don't really mind paying. My phone is a Samsung A177 for AT&T.. I just want a site for ringtones that can be sent directly to my phone, no mobile web required. Please help.

http://mobile17.com/

This is a free website that will send a multimedia text message to your phone of whatever sound clip you want.

The only downside is that it can take up to 1 hour before you get your message, but it is completly free if you have free multimedia messaging.

venezolana_159
    tube2tones.com it turns youtbe videos into ringtones and sends them directly to your phone 4 free! it works! i have hundreds of ringtones from there!

sugar.cookie
    Sorry, there's no such thing. You can get links for ringtones sent via text message, but you need to be able to go online. Unless your phone supports MMS, and someone has a sound they can attach to an MMS, and your phone allows you to set sounds as a ringtone, I think you're out of luck.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information