Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    Andrew B

Will Ohio State make it to the FOOTBALL national championship again this year?

Sorry, had to relist question because people apparently didnt know they were in the football category.Please put aside your feelings and answer this question honestly because i am holding a poll.Need as many answers as possible. I am an Ohio State fan and I honestly think yes we will be there again. Who is gonna stop us? IDK if we will win though.PLEASE INCLUDE WHAT TEAM YOU ARE A FAN OF.
    I am trying to conduct a poll,so please a yes or no at end,Please remember to tell what team you are a fan of.
    Get your facts right msy. Ohio State play michigan after thanksgiving this year.We will see if USC is better third game this year when we spank them.Please remmember to include your team.
    WHAT DO PEOPLE NOT UNDERSTAND ABOUT INCLUDE A YES OR NO AND WHAT TEAM YOU ARE A FAN OF?
    I strongly agree with sweets. I also know that playing in 3 out of last 5 championships is a pretty big feat in itself.

msy629
    They have good shot because the BCS tends to Favor and has a huge bias towards the Big 10, and i dont see a big 10 ten that can knock off Ohio state. And considering they dont play a conference championship game or for that matter any football past thanksgiving when the pressure to win and the chance at BCS is on the line, They may backdoor their win like last year. Of course they wont win it though cause there are much better teams out there. teams like USC, Oklahoma, and Florida, maybe georgia, i think are all better than OSU.

One X
    i dont think they'll make it, its hard enough making it two times in a row, they'll be lucky to make it again

andyjohansenauburn
    I am an Auburn grad and thing they have a great chance this year. Kodi Burns has taken over the helm as QB. We always have a stout D. We are running a new spread offense which we only practiced for 10 days prior to manhandling Clemson in the Peach bowl.

THIS SEASONS SLEEPER - OREGON

Enron Stockholders
    I believe they have a good shot to make it back because of there favorable schedule. And no conference championship to play. Plus the 2 months or so off. I don't think they have enough to win though. USC Trojans is my team.

Omagus
    I'm a UT Longhorn fan.

If there are any other teams out there that end up with similar records to the Buckeyes that are being considered for the championship game, they should get priority over the Buckeyes.

Sorry but tOSU has proven the last two seasons to be overrated. Unless they go undefeated and blow out all of their opponents by two touchdowns or more, I don't want them anywhere near the championship game. That may not be fair...but then again we are talking about the BCS so "fair" isn't really a factor. I would just like to see some compelling games that I can actually watch in their entirety.

By the way, the same thing should apply to the OU Sooners and the Notre Dame Fighting Irish.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information