Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    hurricain5878

Every time i play a game i get weird lag for a few seconds and then it goes away,...

...comes back like 5min later? when ever i play a pc game i get lag for a few seconds and then it goes away i have the hp elite m9040n and it does have a wireless connection but i use a Ethernet cable and plug it in in the back any way i can stop this i have 3 bars as my connection should i try getting it to 5(max amount of bars)

my motorola razr rocks
    oh no another HP /Compac user with an issue! We are experiencing an HP/Compac epidemic! Some one call the paramedics! so many users on answers have issues with HP Compac PC"s Sorry but I had to say something

spl
    Two things:
    First - if you're going to use a wired connection, turn the wireless off. There is no sense running both. It will slow things down and if both are connected at the same time it can cause problems with a network connection.
    Two - Close background processes running. You don't mention if these games are browser based or not but in either case, the more memory you have freed up, the faster things will run.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information