Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    Sky_08

What were the reasons for simultaneous collapse of several civilizations in the

Middle East and Mediterranean? this was during the Late Bronze Age

pineapple incident
    you go to west brook dont you. w/mrs gig?

Sigi H
    A great natural disaster affecting the whole planet at one and the same time. It was when Venus was captured by the solar system and forced into a stable orbit around the sun. It was at that time when the Red sea... parted, the "heaven fell down onto earth" and the Israelites were lost and wandered for 40 years in the desert without any direction before the clouds finally lifted.

Venus came way to close to earth and destabilized, upset everything. According to old tradition Venus was also called "Lucifer" the fiery heavenly body...... which was cast down from "heaven" into the dark abyss (deep dark space). I won't go into religious connotations here. I only say this though......Lucifer was not the devil as church tries us to believe!

Sigi H
    A great natural disaster affecting the whole planet at one and the same time. It was when Venus was captured by the solar system and forced into a stable orbit around the sun. It was at that time when the Red sea... parted, the "heaven fell down onto earth" and the Israelites were lost and wandered for 40 years in the desert without any direction before the clouds finally lifted.

Venus came way to close to earth and destabilized, upset everything. According to old tradition Venus was also called "Lucifer" the fiery heavenly body...... which was cast down from "heaven" into the dark abyss (deep dark space). I won't go into religious connotations here. I only say this though......Lucifer was not the devil as church tries us to believe!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information