Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    Jenny B

I need some help interpreting this really weird dream please.?

Although I've only had this dream once, it keeps bugging me. I saw it so clearly, it was like i was watching a movie. Here are the people n the dreami don't want to freak any of them out)
    Girl 1(she was my best friend until 6th grade when we grew kind of distant)
    Girl 2(she's part of girl 1's 'posse' and she glares at me a lot)
    Girl 3(also part of the posse, really mean)
    Girl 4(a girl that i don't know very well. dresses like an emo, but isn't really)

I was walking into a bathroom with two stalls. in the first one, the was Girl 4. she was sitting and crying with the door closed.
    In the second stall, stood Girl 1. she was whimpering about something coming to get her because someone wrote something scary on the wall with sharpie. Girls 2 and 3 were trying to comfort her. For some reason i walked by and stared without helping.
    It could be because I was kind of cold to my boyfriend before we broke up, but that might not be it. does anyone know what t means?

Zach C
    no, go to sleep and shut the hell up

cinnamum
    These girls seem to resemble a part of you and how you feel towards them shows what you're going through in relation to them.

Girl 4 is crying, (someone who seems to be an outcast, and you want to reach out to her), while Girl 1 (who you used to know but are now distant with) is scared and being threatend (you wish to help her also). Girls 2 and 3 are helping them instead which shuts you out and makes you feel resentful, so you don't help. Since Girls 2 and 3 are part of a posse that you may not get along with.

Your fear of being distant with others seems to be shutting you out, preventing you from helping your friends. A break-up could also be related to this dream, as it reflects what you're going through.

Communicate with others and be open! Don't be afraid to reach out and help.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information