Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I am having a problem with my sanyo incognito?

I have had this phone for about 2 months now and haven't had any problems with it till now. I was texting while the phone was plugged in and charging, when it suddenly froze and went completely black. after about a minute the screen came back and it said that the phone had and error and to wait till it recovered. It has been about a half hour and It hasn't improved at all.

Any thoughts or suggestions?
    It says in red letters that

A system error has occurred
    Please wait till system recovers

Unregistered

Re: I am having a problem with my sanyo incognito?

I have this problem too, and sometimes the red letters will say "vibrate all" instead of the error message. In fact, this is happening to my phone as I type this. Usually, I go back to the Sprint store and have them reset the memory. I got this phone back in February and have went through the same situation seven times, at least. Sometimes if you turn off the phone and take out the battery for a while, the phone fixes itself, and sometimes if you are on the main screen (where you can see the error message) and you press the "ok" button and browse through the menu, the phone will fix itself too. I have no idea why. Maybe it is just luck. It is such a pain when this happens because I am so good to my phone. I keep it in a loose pocket (not a pants pocket), I do not subject it to extreme temperatures, and I have only dropped it twice. And I have even gotten a replacement phone, of the same brand, and it still does the same thing. I honestly have no idea why this happens. Sometimes, you just have to keep the phone off for a day and let it try to figure it out, and sometimes that does not work either. I really don't know what else to do, so if you get an answer, please share it here. The people at the Sprint store seem to think that it is something I am doing to the phone because they had never heard of it happening, but at least I can now prove it is not just me. So, i hope we get an answer soon.

Unregistered

Oh and just so you know, it really doesn't have to do with the fact that you were texting while the phone was charging. Most of the time, when my phone gets the error, I was just texting or opening the phone or scrolling through the menu bar. I would press the left or right buttons and then the screen would go blank. You know how that happens. So, just be warned that it may happen again, even if you aren't texting while the phone is charging.

Unregistered

you have to clear your memory sadly... by clicking ok, settings, reset / delete, keep, reset phone

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information