...arts on this forum? You continue to bad mouth and put down any traditional martial art! If it weren't for the traditional martial arts...you wouldn't have your "MMA" or any other non-traditional art! This go's for traditional martist's also! As a martial artist,you should have learned to not bad mouth others! You would never hear someone like General Choi,Grandmaster Kwang Kee,Mas Oyama or any other founder of a traditional art say these things....Why? Because they were very humble and let their art and skill speak for it self! No one on here is even close to any of these great men! We can disagree with some things but to bad mouth them is wrong period! I'm also sick of hearing about "Mcdojang's or McDojo's! One could say that unless you trained over sea's in the country that the art came from,"You learned at a,"McDojo or Mcdojang!" But, I don't go around saying that to anyone! You can't learn the arts in the USA,like you can over sea's! Because it is more physical and mental than you could imagine! We have laws and rules in the USA that prevent someone from training you like they do over sea's. I would just like to see the bad mouthing stop! Please....SuaKaow