Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

what does it mean when you hear a music box play without it being touched or wound?

Me and my husband were sitting at our computer tonight and we were talking about my sick grampa and i was wearing his great grammas house coat and on the other side of the room on the window sill there is a 'grandmother' music box standing picture ... it has not mad e a sound in months and we did not go near it .. we are the only ones in the house all of a sudden we heard a sound like music playing and we turned the tv down and to our surprise it was the grandmother music box thing playing loud and clear ... we felt like it was som sort of sign from a passed on loved one but not sure any one have any more insight into this that would be great!
    thanxs

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    things like this arent common but they do happen
    i dont believe it is spiritual at all, just a natural phenomena for instance the music box mechanics may have been under some tension that was slowly released through vibrations in your house until eventually it broke free, just coincidence that you were wearing that.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dead folks are dead, the demonic influence can effect the physicality of the material and the perception of the living.

BUT...music boxes can release any tension in the coils at any time...even slight. If it is old and worn this is especially true...the wheel inside can stop spinning due to a slight bend, BUT still have inertia behind it that can be stopped for YEARS. Atmospheric pressure...vibration...etc can cause it to start playing.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i dont believe it is spiritual at all, just a natural phenomena for instance the music box mechanics may have been under some tension that was slowly released through vibrations in your house until eventually it broke free, just coincidence that you were wearing that.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information