i recently was in a friends with benefit type of relationship. we did have sex several times, but most of time i didn't enjoy it. part of it was because i was still a virgin, so when we did it, it hurt like mofo. afterwards, i thought the pain will go away, but whenever we had sex, i still felt it. he was getting frustrated cuz i wasnt being relax and enjoying the whole thing. i know he's trying to please me and have a meaningful sex. and i was trying to enjoy it as well, but its just the initial pain when he went in that i couldnt stand. he did go slow at first, did a little foreplay here and there. but still i didnt enjoy it. i didnt reach the big o as well.

about 2 days ago, he told me to end this fwb thing, and just go back to being friends. it wasnt because of the sex, its just not working out. i have no problem with that. my problem is that, why didnt i enjoy the sex? im afraid i'll never enjoy it for the rest of my life. i like the guy, its just that i dont feel emotionally attached to him. he's a good guy and good friend btw.