Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

How do you build a better relashionship with your dog?

I want my dog to love me so much she would follow me and come to me!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    well you could play with it and teach it tricks...For example, Attach a leash to its collor (Not harness!!! i can't stress enough) Then snap your fingers and tug on the leash gently upward to make him sit down, do this a couple of times a day for about two days and it should get it ( don't snap in his ear snap just infront of your chest it wont scare him) also avoid alot of treats somhow it makes your dog vicious... another trick you could do is to make sure hes/she is not underfoot on the stairs put a leash on hes collar and put it aroud your waste then go up the stairs down.up,down etc. for a couple of days and he/she will no longer be under your feet when you go up the stairs, another one i like is so he doesn't charge the door attach him to a leash then put attach it to somthing that is however far you want him from the door ( i.e railing, post etc.) and just leave him there for a bit and the next day etc. then whenever you enter he should probably stay away from the door (this can also be used on boundaries outside if you don't have a fence but if its outside you have to keep moving him from spot to spot on his boundaries or he/she will think she can ONLY be there when shes outside) Hope this helped and good luck and don't let it have very many toys and take it for walks and care for it

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information