Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    go in to the shop and bother them until they give you a good phone.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

All telus cell phones giving me problems?

I was wondering. I've been through 5 different kinds of phones, all hav not been decent quality, not to cheap not to expensive. But for the year and a half that ive been with telus on a contract(unfortunatly) all phones have given same problems. Faulty text messaging(will work for one day, then wont the next, on and off working basically), and just recently started not being able to recieve calls. Ive called telus a million times, all different kinds of people in the business to, i'm very mad but im wondering what you think it could be. I live in Toronto and this area is supposed to be great for service, also my mom and dad are both under telus and have telus phones with perfect service no problems like this, dad has a blackberry but mom just a simple phone(but not really cheap).
    And the last bit that mind boggles me is that when ive had the loner phones i get the EXACT same bad service its absoloutly rediculous. Not even the text messaging technician can find a problem in any of the texts. And also its only to one rogers client but i KNOW for a fact its on my end because i have had these problems a couple times with a telus client but just mainly this rogers contact(he has always had no problems with anyone on his contacts but me so for sure its me) My phone is currently in for repair to see if its a hardware or networking problem though.

I'm sooooo mad i have to get out of the contract by paying 400dollars which is the only way to be clear of Crappy Telus but really, if you've heard of this problem, please help and give an opinion. Please only educational answers thanks.

Sorry i couldn't shorten it up i need all the details as possible for your help. Thanks again.

go in to the shop and bother them until they give you a good phone.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information