Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My friend gave me her backflip after getting a palm pre(?) or some other palm phone. I didn't like it. If you're used to a touch screen phone that you can use your nails on it becomes frustrating, you practically have to use the pads of your finger to get a decent response. The keyboard is like one semi-flat mass which also makes it difficult to text and is set up a bit different then the past few qwerty phones I have used. I couldn't figure out how to end a call, although I only made maybe 2 on it...I also found the web browser on it exceptionally annoying to use.

it does however allow you to link to facebook, twitter and other social networking sites as advertised in the commercials (keep in mind it has a required $30/month data plan) The app's available are neat enough, The WiFi reception was pretty impressive, the screen is bright and the colors are sharp. I didn't test out the camera though...The battery life is kinda' poor - only lasting a day, sometimes less.

But in any case the pro's did not outweigh the cons for me and I switched back to my LG xenon after a few days and had them take that god awful required data plan off my bill.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My friend gave me her backflip after getting a palm pre(?) or some other palm phone. I didn't like it. If you're used to a touch screen phone that you can use your nails on it becomes frustrating, you practically have to use the pads of your finger to get a decent response. The keyboard is like one semi-flat mass which also makes it difficult to text and is set up a bit different then the past few qwerty phones I have used. I couldn't figure out how to end a call, although I only made maybe 2 on it...I also found the web browser on it exceptionally annoying to use.

it does however allow you to link to facebook, twitter and other social networking sites as advertised in the commercials (keep in mind it has a required $30/month data plan) The app's available are neat enough, The WiFi reception was pretty impressive, the screen is bright and the colors are sharp. I didn't test out the camera though...The battery life is kinda' poor - only lasting a day, sometimes less.

But in any case the pro's did not outweigh the cons for me and I switched back to my LG xenon after a few days and had them take that god awful required data plan off my bill.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is the Motorola Backflip as good as it looks?

Im buying a phone soon and this one caught my eye but i don't know if it works that great.

Thanks 4 the Help!!! I appreciate it!!!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information